Communicate with homebuyers as main point of contact after the Home Purchase Agreement is signed, and throughout construction to closing. Provide weekly status updates and estimated timelines; schedule Buyer Touchpoint dates and times.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (additional duties may be assigned):
- Serve as customer's main point of contact throughout the construction and closing process, acting as the point person between the homebuyer and the community team.
- Provide homebuyers with relevant weekly updates on the status of their build, and help answer all questions or concerns the buyer may have.
- Prepare weekly reports for Construction tracking construction progress and Buyer Touchpoints
- Prepare winter withhold documents as Construction directs items.
- Responsible for preparing and updating Weekly Construction Report
- Schedule all Buyer Touchpoint Meetings (Pre-con Meeting, Pre-drywall Meeting, 3rd party Inspection, and New Homeowner Orientation).
- Follow-up on homebuyer phone calls or questions and communicate with Buyers using the highest level of exceptional customer service in a helpful and friendly manner.
Manage MLS Content, Input, and Maintenance
- Ensure follow through with administrative activities for accurate MLS data.
- Take photos of all completed inventory homes.
- Edit photos and uploads into the Multiple Listing Service
- Assist NHS with Community Home Checklist and assist NHS with Community Check Lists when in communities taking pictures.
- Set-up MLS To-Be-Built listings and Inventory listings; and manage pricing changes in MLS.
- Update status changes to Listings in MLS
- Maintain files and filing systems.
- Prepare, update, and maintain various reports and documents, including backlog report.
- Update required information into FAST.
Responsible for maintaining accurate communication between all parties (including agents, buyers, lenders, title, management, various departments, etc.), from offer to close; keep a log to document communication.
RELATIONSHIP TO OTHERS
Report to Broker and Director of Sales. Work with Construction, Contracts, Sales, and Homebuyers.
LIMITS OF AUTHORITY
Has authority to carry out directives of Broker and Director of Sales. Has authority to communicate with Homebuyers, Co-Op Realtors, Lenders, Project Managers, and New Home Specialists
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of real estate and/or new home construction
- Excellent communication skills—written and verbal.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Suite)
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Must be a motivated self-starter.
- Strong work ethic
- Must exhibit high integrity with a strong team-oriented focus.
- Must be able to get along with diverse personalities and function effectively in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- Aptitude for problem-solving
- Ability to remain calm and focused while in stressful situations.