The Sales & Marketing Coordinator position is responsible for organizing and coordinating a variety of general administrative activities in support of the NHS, sales department, and marketing department.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (additional duties may be assigned):
Manage MLS Content, Input, and Maintenance
- Ensure follow through with administrative activities and completes assignments.
- Takes photos of all completed inventory homes.
- Edits photos and uploads into the Multiple Listing Service
- Assist New Home Specialists with Community Home Checklist, and assists NHS with Community Check Lists when in communities taking pictures.
- Set-up MLS To Be Built listings, Inventory listings and manage pricing.
- Generates and Monitors the Following Reports
Deficiencies or concerns relating to MLS
- Update Master Pricing List for website and sales team
- Updates required information into Fast programs
- Update NHS and helps maintain Community Standards and HOA Changes
- Assists Director of Sales with Monthly Pricing reports/meetings
Assists Director of Sales with monthly market analysis of each of our communities
- Follows monthly pricing procedure for presold and Inventory Homes
- Fills out monthly Pricing Matrix needed for our monthly pricing meeting
- Assists Director of Sales with pricing meeting
- Fills out and maintains monthly inventory price reduction report
- Creates and maintains binders to keep our reports in for future reference and tracking
- Proofing and editing programs/marketing pieces
Process Contract Cancelations
- Re-Price Spec Inventory after cancelation
- Confirm information is correct in Fast Sales
- Relist Inventory Home in MLS for sale
- Determine reason for cancelation and communicate with the team.
Coordinates Assembly and Distribution of Homeowner Gifts
- Communicate with NHS / Project Managers to deliver/mail buyer’s closing gift to New Home Orientation or at closing.
- Verify closing gift needs and order supplies as needed in advance for projected closings
Coordinates and tracks Homebuyer Referral Program
- Work with Director of Marketing to order and keep referral incentive/gift in stock
- Track referrals in excel program
- Mail or deliver referral cards to homeowners, employees, or trades partners
Assist Front Desk During Lunch Breaks and Time Off
- Greet customers that come into our corporate office
- Cover front desk phone
- Assist with handing out vendor checks
- Send and receive packages
RELATIONSHIP TO OTHERS
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator works with New Home Specialists, Sales & Marketing departments, and internal departments in the obtainment of sales goals. Reports directly to Director of Sales.
LIMITS OF AUTHORITY
Has the authority to carry out decisions made by the Director of Sales.
KNOWELDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Prior experience in sales or customer service desired.
- Excellent written and oral skills, and organizational proficiency.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be motivated self-starter with excellent communication, organization and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills, high integrity, and strong attention to detail are required.