PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Operations Coordinator supports and facilitates the execution of Corporate and Department policies, processes, procedures, standards, customer service and staffing needs in support of the Operations department. This position provides administrative support to the Director of Operations and its direct reports including Design, Estimating, Purchasing, Scheduling, and Showroom. The Operations Coordinator will also work closely with City Municipalities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Submit and pickup permits at City Municipalities.
- Upload plans to vendor portal upon submissions, as well as providing Project Managers with a “Mini-Pack.”
- Update Project Manager Redline Review Excel spreadsheet.
- Print “Super-Pack” to be given to Project Manager with the approved set of plans upon release of dig schedule from Master Scheduler.
- Update “2-per-day Scorecard” with projected permit submissions/pick ups as well as what is actually completed each week.
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, prepare meeting materials, agendas, room reservations, record and transcribe meeting minutes.
- Maintain updates for all Operations Binders, bulletins, etc.
- Compile information and prepare reports as required.
- Support other administrative positions within the company.
- Assist managers/staff reporting to Director of Operations with administrative tasks.
LIMITS OF AUTHORITY
Has the authority to carry out decisions made by the Director of Operations.
RELATIONSHIP TO OTHERS
Reports directly to the Director of Operations. Administrative support may be given to direct report of the Director of Operations.
EXPERIENCE and/or EDUCATION
- High School diploma required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook required.
- 1-2 years administrative experience preferred.
The Operations Coordinator must possess the following characteristics:
- Ability to solve problems; to think independently; apply critical thinking, must possess excellent grammar.
- Ability to organize and track assignments; excellent filing skills.
- Ability to recognize and follow through on other tasks after assignments are completed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.