We are searching for an experienced and highly analytical individual to act as liaison between Hubble Homes and our lending institutions. In this position, your chief goal will be to coordinate the preparation of the loan packages to our financial institution in a timely and professional manner. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong organizational skills. Additional requirements include Providing support for the Land team in managing all contracts and legal / contractual obligations. Maintaining all project documents per protocols and ensure all municipal, investor and contractual requirements are proactively managed and met. Identify and implement process improvements where applicable. Establish standards where necessary and follow the Hubble Homes guidelines and processes / procedures.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (additional duties may be assigned):
- Collect and prepare all necessary documents for loan packages to lenders
- Prepare and maintain all paperwork for existing and new loans, including loan disclosures, Deeds of Trusts, Warranty Deeds, Borrowing base commitments, etc.
- Coordinate between Title and Lenders
- Submit files to designated processors
- Follow-up to ensure timely closings
- Work with the Land Project Managers to qualify and compile required documentation for new vendors or vendors with outdated information.
- Work with Vendors to capture all insurance, W9 and data required for setup.
- Submit Vendor Setup forms and documents to Accounting and ensure proper Vendor Setup in FAST.
- Maintain all vendor electronic and hard copy documentation per requirements.
- Manage the submittal, receipt, and data updates to the Bid Comparison spreadsheets.
- Set up all subcontractor agreements in FAST per company guidelines.
- Manage contracts against the budget and help to research and document contract variances.
- Manage all legal contracts including the Land Purchase & Sale Agreements, Exhibits and Conditions.
- Track all legal and contractual obligations and proactively ensure all obligations are met. Proactively communicate areas of risk and help to mitigate issues.
- Manage all Consultant Proposals and Professional Services Agreements. Ensure PSA and Consultant contracts match the budget.
- Communicate with Finance and Accounting all action items required and contractual obligations at risk of impacting financing.
- Act as a liaison between Accounting and the Land Team regarding all legal documents, vendor information and contracts / legal agreements.
- Work with the Land and Accounting Teams to streamline processes for all back-office activities.
- Create a back-office support system for the Land Team and Finance team for all legal and contract administration and work to mitigate any contractual risk for Providence Properties.
- Manage all documentation electronically and share documents with Hubble Homes personnel as appropriate.
LIMITS OF AUTHORITY
Makes decisions on a variety of matters consistent with established goals and objectives. Selects methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
KNOWELDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree required finance, accounting, or relevant field
- Loan processor experience preferred
- Prior administrative and contract transaction management
- Experience in land development and homebuilding industry a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- The highest degree of business ethics and integrity is required. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can excel in a team environment. This individual will have a legal background, strong administrative skills with the ability to work with others and have a “roll up the sleeves” attitude toward getting things done.