Ensure the timely closure of all new homes sold, review the processing of contracts, addendums and counter offers for new home sales; and ensures all paper flow is distributed to the appropriate departments by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Review, verify, process and sign all offer agreements to ensure all offers fit within company guidelines.
- Review, verify, process and sign all HSS, Counters, Addendums, loan approvals, change orders and design center packages.
- Tracks contingencies.
- Maintain proper documentation in files with regard to earnest money agreements and associated documents.
- Maintain a communications log.
- Attend meetings between Sales and NHS as needed.
- Prepares Scorecard for each accepted contract.
- Maintains Plan Book for each community showing specific floor plan and elevation.
- Prepare and distribute the Monthly Estimated Closing List/Updates Closing Board
- Prepares and distributes Hubble Docs to Title
- Follow up on scheduled home closings with lenders, title companies, and Agents.
- Review closing statements prior to close.
- Review, sign, scan and distribute Final closing package on behalf of Hubble Homes, LLC.
- Email NHS, VP Sales, Broker, Superintendent/Project Manager, and Accounting when home is closed.
- Distribute buyer keys to title with Seller signed document package.
- Responsible for coordinating with all parties to close the home on time.
- Set-up job files. Maintain files and filing systems.
- Prepare and maintains various reports and documents, including backlog report.
- Update required information into FAST.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate communication between all parties (including agents, buyers, lenders, title, management, various departments, etc.), from offer to close; keep a log to document communication.
LIMITS OF AUTHORITY
Has the authority to process transactions and closings within the company guidelines as outlined in the Transaction Coordinator desk procedures.
RELATIONSHIP TO OTHERS
The Transaction Coordinator works with the Broker, New Home Specialists, lenders, title companies, and internal departments in the processing of contracts and closings. Reports directly to the Broker, and then the VP of Sales & Marketing.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Prior experience in title, Real Estate or lending institutions required.
- Strong understanding of the real estate sales process & terminology desired.
- Familiarity with contracts, knowledge of basic accounting, Excel and MS Word is essential.
- Experience with FAST software is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions and percentages.
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret general business documents and technical procedures.
- Must be motivated self-starter with excellent communication, organization and time management skills. Strong interpersonal and customer service skills, high integrity, and strong attention to detail are required.
- Multi-tasking ability