The Sales Associate position is responsible for Staffing Sales Offices during Assigned Hours, maintaining minimum performance standards, and offer great customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Sales Support Duties
- Communicate with escrow, lenders, Agents and Buyers. Responsible for maintaining accurate communication between all parties (including agents, buyers, lenders, title, management, various departments, etc.), from offer to close; keep a log to document communication.
- Schedule Client/Prospect appointments
- Meet and greet prospective Buyers in a courteous and professional manner. Provide exceptional customer service.
- Open and demonstrate homes and their features to prospective Buyers.
- Manage contract files to ensure accuracy and inclusion of all documents needed. Follow up and obtain any contractual documents needed.
- Send Marketing & Realtor Outreach emails as needed.
- Maintain weekly traffic reports to provide to the Regional Sales Lead.
- Must maintain a minimum of 39 sales per year sticking 75% of the sales and maintaining an 85% Quality Rating.
- Set-up Contract files. Maintain files and filing systems.
- Assist Regional Sales Lead in maintaining various reports and documents. Utilizes Excel and Word programs.
- Update required information into FAST.
LIMITS OF AUTHORITY
Has the authority to process and write Sales contracts, process sales, and Assist the Regional Sales Lead / Manager.
RELATIONSHIP TO OTHERS
The Sales Associate works with, Prospective buyers and sellers, lenders, title companies, and internal departments in the processing of contracts, marketing, and closings. Reports directly to the Regional Sales Manager.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Prior experience in Sales / Marketing / or Real Estate Market
- Strong understanding of the real estate sales process and needs to be Licensed as a Realtor.
- Familiarity with contracts, knowledge of basic Sales and Marketing, Excel and MS Word and Outlook are essential.
- Experience with FAST software is a plus.
- Demonstrated the ability to sale, close, and provide excellent customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret general business documents and technical procedures.
- Must be motivated self-starter with excellent communication, organization and time management skills. Strong interpersonal and customer service skills, high integrity, and strong attention to detail are required.