Provide support for the Providence Properties Land Team in managing all contracts and legal / contractual obligations. Maintain all project documents per protocols and ensure all municipal, investor and contractual requirements are proactively managed and met. Identify and implement process improvements where applicable. Establish standards where necessary and follow the Hubble Homes guidelines and processes / procedures.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (additional duties may be assigned):
- Vendor Administration
- Work with the Land Project Managers to qualify and compile required documentation for new vendors or vendors with outdated information.
- Work with Vendors to capture all insurance, W9 and data required for setup.
- Submit Vendor Setup forms and documents to Accounting and ensure proper Vendor Setup in FAST.
- Send updated Vendor information and insurance to Accounting.
- Maintain all vendor electronic and hard copy documentation per requirements.
- Bidding & Subcontractor Contract Administration
- Support the Bid Management process including compiling Bid Packages with Project Managers.
- Manage the submittal, receipt and data updates to the Bid Comparison spreadsheets.
- Set up all subcontractor agreements in FAST per company guidelines.
- Manage contracts against the budget and help to research and document contract variances.
- Legal Contracts
- Manage all legal contracts including the Land Purchase & Sale Agreements, Exhibits and Conditions.
- Track all legal and contractual obligations and proactively ensure all obligations are met. Proactively communicate areas of risk and help to mitigate issues.
- Manage all Consultant Proposals and Professional Services Agreements. Ensure PSA and Consultant contracts match the budget.
- Communicate with Finance and Accounting all action items required and contractual obligations at risk of impacting financing.
- Change Order Management
- Input all Change Requests into FAST and identify variances against the budget and schedule with the Project Managers.
- Work with the HOA Manager regarding the execution of HOA activities ensuring that Land obligations are met for the HOA, CC&Rs, and standards. Ensure all setup critical dates and budgets are met.
- Work closely with Hubble Homes Accounting and Assistant Controller and work as a liaison between Accounting and the Land Team regarding all legal documents, vendor information and contracts / legal agreements.
- Work with the Land and Accounting Teams to streamline processes for all back-office activities.
- Create a back-office support system for the Land Team for all legal and contract administration and work to mitigate any contractual risk for Providence Properties.
- Manage all documentation electronically and share documents with Hubble Homes personnel as appropriate.
RELATIONSHIP TO OTHERS
- Reports to the VP of Land Development. Works closely with and supports the entire Land Team, including but not limited to the Land Construction Manager and Land Project Managers.
- Work closely with Hubble Homes Accounting, Operations, HOA manager and related departments to share information and collaborate where necessary.
LIMITS OF AUTHORITY
Makes decisions on a variety of matters consistent with established goals and objectives. Selects methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
KNOWELDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Paralegal or Legal experience required.
- Prior administrative and contract management experience preferred.
- Experience in land development and homebuilding industry a plus.
The highest degree of business ethics and integrity is required. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can excel in a team environment. This individual will have a legal background, strong administrative skills with the ability to work with others and have a “roll up the sleeves” attitude toward getting things done.